Wellness week with Johanna Allik
Join me for a week of wellness!
Hey I’m Johanna Allik – the person behind JIV content creation and this blog. This week I want to share my week of wellness journery!
The goal of the next 7 days for me is to cleanse my mind and my body. Reconnect with myself and nature. Be inspired and find new motivation. I hope you’ll feel inspired to join me!
What’s this about?
I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love spring! It’s my favourite time of the year and not only because it’s my birthday season, but also because everything just gets better after winter. But for some reason this year I feel a bit lost. I’ve been spending way too much time on my phone, not enough time doing things from my to-do list and definitely not enough time outside. I must say the weather has also been very discouraging. Today is a beautiful sunny day and next week is supposedly really nice so there’s no better time than now!
The next 7 days will be all about getting back in touch with myself, tapping into new inspiration and femininity and just freshening myself I guess.
What am I gonna do?
I have asked too much from myself in the past, so this time I’m setting realistic expectations and I believe it will be a good week! I have made the following daily tasks for myself
– daily morning meditation for 10 min
– daily walks in nature with my puppy
– no TV or social media for the first two days (saturday-sunday)
– follow a special diet (will share later)
I believe my goals are simple and realistic.
– get rid of feeling tired. I’ve been constantly tired for a few weeks now and I can’t figure out why. I believe with clean eating my brain fog will disappear and I will have renewed energy.
– weightloss. I wouldn’t mind losing a little bit of weight, but that’s not my priority. The only reason I’ve been stepping on a scale recently is to figure out how much my puppy is growing every week.. 😀 I’ve also come to the understanding that I look best, when I feel my best – so feeling my best is the goal.
– to-do list. Amongst other goals I hope that by limiting social media and TV (netflix) I will be able to tackle a few tasks I’ve been postponing for a while now. You may not know this, but I study graphic design in the university and I have a few things I have to catch up with there.
– happiness. Simple things make me happy. Therefore I know that by spending less time indoors and more time outdoors, will instantly boost my happiness.
Today is the best day to take care of yourself
There’s really no good reason why I shouldn’t want these things for myself I mention above. And the reason I’m sharing this here, is to inspire you to do the same!
I will share my diet in the next post as it will take a bit longer to go through, but basically as you might guess – lots of greens and veggies, broth, fish, no sugar, no trans fats, no glutein. But I’ll dive more in to explain what and how I’m doing this. Last time I was on this diet, I didn’t feel hungry once and I wish I would’ve incorporated this diet more into my daily habits.
Anyway see you back here in a few days where I share my diet with you! You can also follow me on @jivsport or @johannaallik to see how I’m doing!